Ideal Protein Weight Loss System
A doctor supervised diet may be right for you if you need to lose between 10 and 100 pounds in a fast, healthy way.
What to Expect
- Lose 3-7 pounds per week on average
- Structured weight loss while supporting muscle mass
- Weekly one-on-one coaching, lifestyle education and guidance
- Personalized approach to setting weight loss goals, based on your health profile
- Losing weight can improve blood sugar, cholesterol levels and reduce blood pressure
- An understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage
Core Principles of Ideal Protein Diet System
- Learn to live off the body's own fat reserves
- Deplete body's reserve of simple and complex carbohydrates
- Utilize high quality protein to maintain muscle mass
- Use nutrient rich supplements to keep muscle building and electrolyte balance
How It's Different
Most other weight-loss programs don’t have a system for putting you into this special fat burning state and keeping you there. As a result, weight loss is not as fast or as permanent as with the Ideal Protein Program, and you don’t feel as good while you are on the program.
Most weight loss programs just reduce your total calories, or in other words, your total intake of carbohydrates, proteins, and fat. You will lose weight if you do this, but since you are reducing the amount of protein that you are eating, you will consume some of your own muscle mass to make up for the missing protein that you need. When you lose muscle mass, you lower your metabolic rate from that time on, which makes it a lot easier for you to regain the weight you lost when you stop your diet. This explains the yo-yo dieting phenomenon – why so many people lose weight on a diet and then gain the same amount right back after the diet, or often even more.
Dr. Leonette and the Enliven team are here to support you through your weight loss journey and afterwards to assist you in maintaining your new healthy lifestyle.
How to Sign Up
Workshops are held Weekly at 6 p.m. An reservation is required. Contact us to book your seat by calling (304) 933-9355 or filling out the contact form below.